The Mask

*LeeZhiHuiGillian
*14031986
*Pisces
*Undergraduate Student
*University of Melbourne
*Taylor's College Petaling Jaya
*School of architecture and QUANTITY SURVEYING
*SM Convent Bukit Nanas
*SRK Convent Bukit Nanas Dua
*Tadika Carita,Kepong
*Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
*love to do what i like to do
*love to eat what i like to eat
*love to watch drama alot
*love friends and family
*love myself
*love to be loved


Masks
Nazneen!
Farah!
Juan!
Anna Wong!
Kok Seng!
Sook Hun!
Chin Huay!
Chih Yun!
Kenny Sia
Friendster
SAQS Forum!
AsianFanatics
The Star Newspaper

Chat among Masks


Mask's Archives
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
December 2006
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008
April 2008
January 2009
February 2009


credits to Masks
maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Wednesday, August 31, 2005


what am i thinking????
sorry people din update for so long...i just duno how to express everything out..i may look like im as cheerful as others..but deep inside me no one knows..even me myself dont know whats going on with me..its just something thats bothering me..something that forced me reconsider myself..am i enjoying my life?am i doing what is right?am i putting all my effort in what ever i do?what am i thinking?what i need?and so on...what am i thinking for God's sake??i cant really stop myself from thinking about all these especially when i am alone..
from Cameron to catching up with my friends to movies to nite outings and also lectures..theres so many things turning around me..i should enjoy it..but how come i dont..i thought i enjoyed it but when i think again..no i dont...why why why why????huh..*i sound so depressing*sometimes i really wanna be left alone..i just wanna stop contacting with the world outside..i wanna stop everything and just live in my own world...hopefully by doing that i can enjoy what i do..but i know thats impossible...or maybe i can..i duno..i should give it a try...just need to find my lost soul..really have to figure out wat i want..
i guess i really have to be honest to myself that i did not enjoy what ive planned..im just forcing myself in another way to enjoy it..i think i should stop planning outings..just stop...but definately not the makan activities...that i cant stop..i think makan activities are the only activities where i can really enjoy..especially with my makan kaki's..hmm..yummy yummy...
i guess theres no need for me to blog about what have i gone through for this few weeks..i just cant blog it out...and i dont want to..recalling something that i dun actually enjoy is really suffering..so why suffer myself...just let me chill down and find my lost soul..till then..

♥ Masked on ♥ 4:49 PM