The Mask

*LeeZhiHuiGillian
*14031986
*Pisces
*Undergraduate Student
*University of Melbourne
*Taylor's College Petaling Jaya
*School of architecture and QUANTITY SURVEYING
*SM Convent Bukit Nanas
*SRK Convent Bukit Nanas Dua
*Tadika Carita,Kepong
*Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
*love to do what i like to do
*love to eat what i like to eat
*love to watch drama alot
*love friends and family
*love myself
*love to be loved


Masks
Nazneen!
Farah!
Juan!
Anna Wong!
Kok Seng!
Sook Hun!
Chin Huay!
Chih Yun!
Kenny Sia
Friendster
SAQS Forum!
AsianFanatics
The Star Newspaper

Chat among Masks


Mask's Archives
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
December 2006
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008
April 2008
January 2009
February 2009


credits to Masks
maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Tuesday, June 14, 2005


busy busy busy...
i know i din blog for quite some time...my mum and my sis were staying with me last week..basicaly my sis used my laptop thats why i didnt blog plus ive start working at the managment office of my condominium..tell u what...is so not fun working there..although u get to deal with a lot of ppl but the experience of getting scold definately not nice..for the first time in my entire life...i really work seriously..only one word can describe that..'tiring'...its not as easy as i expected..from last week till now..i did a few mistakes...i just realize one of my weakness...'i tend to get nervous when there are alot of things need to be done soon and ive not done it..then whatever i did all wrong'..i i issued a few of wrong receipts..i generate wrong bills...my gosh..i keep on making mistakes here and there...ive got a lot of scolding...of course not from my officemates la..they dun dare to scold me also..mostly i kena from the residents here...
maintain a building is so not easy...there are alot of consiquences that need to be considered..the management office is really in a mess..fillings not done yet..no manager until today..lack of workers..i seriously duno how to handle that..the most experinced guy there leaving soon..he found a better job..he is leaving this friday...me and the kakaks are going to be so dead..how am i going to deal with the customers...i seriously have no idea..i woke up late for work today..my dad is the one woke me up..see...my gosh..why cant i wake up myself..
i went shopping with my mum and my sis yesterday at one utama..bought some stuff...long time din do shopping..hehe...met with Tasha,Juan, and Lai kuan on last Friday nite..we watched Mr and Mrs Smith in Time square..Its a great movie!!Tasha Marian is in a relationship..aih..why everyone are in pairs while im still single???good question huh...but no answer yet...Thursday nite i went to Pyramid to had dinner with Meitheng,Bryan and Mei Yin..It was Meitheng's birthday..after that Lesmond and Kok Seng join us for movie by Ashton Kutcher and Amanda Peet..its a nice movie.. after movie we went to Halo Cafe..too bad the singer that nite wasnt that good la.. Wednesday nite i had dinner with Chin Huay in SS24 Ming Tien..had a nice chat with her..tuesday nite and monday nite i stayed at home...sunday nite i went steamboat with my mum and sista in PJ Uptown..sat nite i went to Meitheng's party..i'll upload the pics..haha..
Juan ask me to teman her go UK (London) on the 25th..i dun think my dad willing to spend 10k on me ...then we change plan to Canada..i'll try to persuade him to let me go Canada..but i dun think he will say ok..he is just not the type of dad that will spend money on his children..eversince i start working..i heard alot of not so good stuff bout my dad and his company..duno la..maybe he had his own reasons doing that..okay la..will update soon again..

♥ Masked on ♥ 1:26 AM