The Mask

*LeeZhiHuiGillian
*14031986
*Pisces
*Undergraduate Student
*University of Melbourne
*Taylor's College Petaling Jaya
*School of architecture and QUANTITY SURVEYING
*SM Convent Bukit Nanas
*SRK Convent Bukit Nanas Dua
*Tadika Carita,Kepong
*Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
*love to do what i like to do
*love to eat what i like to eat
*love to watch drama alot
*love friends and family
*love myself
*love to be loved


Masks
Nazneen!
Farah!
Juan!
Anna Wong!
Kok Seng!
Sook Hun!
Chin Huay!
Chih Yun!
Kenny Sia
Friendster
SAQS Forum!
AsianFanatics
The Star Newspaper

Chat among Masks


Mask's Archives
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
December 2006
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008
April 2008
January 2009
February 2009


credits to Masks
maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Tuesday, May 03, 2005


im back!!

din blog for really really long time..been very busy with assignments..lotsa lotsa lotsa things happen this few months..really alot..dun even know where to start..but the most important thing ...tada..'im no longer staying with my mom'....haha..im staying in kota damansara now..actually just for sometime only untill my sis and my mom move here which i dunno when..im staying all alone now..doing wat i want..really nice but sometimes a bit lonely..duh..there is no one here of course lonely la..thank god ive got my fujitsu laptop..haha..bought it during last PC Fair..got too bad la..this house is still serba kekurangan..but all the basic things got la..but i cant cook maggie..cause the kitchen is still in a mess..hopefully my mum will clean up soon...thats why i have to go back to my house every sunday..to get my food, cloth and water supply..haha..one thing good is that i no need to listen to my mum and my sis's arguements..really sick about it..now im living in a peaceful life..not so peaceful actually cause of the assignments loads..

the second day i stayed here but dad called me out of sudden..he ask me where am i and ask me have i move in..i said yeah just during this few weeks..then he said ok..one hour later he said wat time u going back..im going to ur house..i was like..'wat?!'i mean wat for..he said just have a look..and i have to say okay..then he came with another girl..haha..again..could be one of his new girlfriends..the girl was kinda shy when she look at me..i felt so funny to see her..anyway..i asked my dad how he knows im there..i din tell anyone or bump into any of our relatives there..he said there is this cousin of mine told him...the thing is i dun even know who is this cousin of mine..how come he could recognised me..weird...really weird...really cant run away from my dad's hand..hahha..then i went to applied the broadband for my laptop so i could go online then i wont be that bored..i asked the management ppl to applied for me since this broadband thingy are done by my so called older brother and his wife..when i applied there is this gurl who entertain me..end up she is my brother's wife..then during the installation day she and my brother came with 2 other workers..i was shocked when i open the door..but obviously he duno that im his so called sis..its kinda funny talking to him..he is kinda short for a guy..can u believe it..he is just my height..and he is should be around 24++..hmm..wonder why..sometimes i do wonder wat will happen if he found out that im his so callled sis...haha...God knows wat will happen..haha..

anyway..smart me delay all my assignments and finish it during the last minute..last minute as in really last minute..lecturer distribute it on january and i start doing it 3 days before due date..especially for my management science..i cant believe that i actually finish up the whole thing..pass up on time pula..scary man..but i really want to thank Juan...she really help me alot in may mangement scince..alot as in alot...really dunno wat will happen with out this friend of mine..thanks juan!have to thank anna also cause i finish my assignment in her house cause if not i'll just sleep in my house..and also using her printer to print those stuff..thank you anna!oppss...lesmond also..he help to fill up the questionaires in the morning while im having my breakfast..thank you lesmond!..for my services..i think the powerpuff girls which consists of me, anna, ngiik ming, eileen and elizabeth really did a great job..all of us stay in anna's house the day before we hand up to finish up everything..its a miracle for us to finish up everything..i spend two sleepless nites to finish up all that..haha..but we really had a great time..cheers for us powerpuff girls..~bibubibu~..haha..i gave that name to our group..just for the fun of it..oh yeah..there are the powerpuff boys too..it consists of Ken, Kang Jin, Kok Seng and Lesmond...haha..they almost put the power puff boys name on the presentation slides..haha...luckily they managed to changed it..if not..it will surely memalukan them..haha..

there is so much things happen..maybe i shall just stop here..will update more often from now on..exams coming next week..i guess i have to go back to my books..~bibubibu~

♥ Masked on ♥ 2:02 PM