The Mask

*LeeZhiHuiGillian
*14031986
*Pisces
*Undergraduate Student
*University of Melbourne
*Taylor's College Petaling Jaya
*School of architecture and QUANTITY SURVEYING
*SM Convent Bukit Nanas
*SRK Convent Bukit Nanas Dua
*Tadika Carita,Kepong
*Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
*love to do what i like to do
*love to eat what i like to eat
*love to watch drama alot
*love friends and family
*love myself
*love to be loved


Masks
Nazneen!
Farah!
Juan!
Anna Wong!
Kok Seng!
Sook Hun!
Chin Huay!
Chih Yun!
Kenny Sia
Friendster
SAQS Forum!
AsianFanatics
The Star Newspaper

Chat among Masks


Mask's Archives
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
December 2006
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008
April 2008
January 2009
February 2009


credits to Masks
maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Wednesday, May 04, 2005


Friends??

Friends..wat are friends really for??wat are the real definition for friends??how important a friend to me??are they really my friends??

Somebody said that friends are used for me to use…based on the Oxford Dictionary, it says that friend is a person u know well and like..since I was brought up in a broken family..friends are very important to me…I really care about my friends no matter who u are but are u really my friend?

A friend should have think on behalf of me..should know wat I want..wat I think…understand me..appreciate wat I did..and also share with me no matter sad or happy things happen to me..but how many of my friends actually know and do all that…Im still wondering on that…do I have that kind of friends..i surely do..especially those friends that I know since primary school and secondary school…ill do wat I can do for my friends but will my friends do the same thing also…I guess not all…I really hate it when I treat somebody as my bestfriend or I shall say true friend but that person dun treat me the same way…it makes me look so stupid…that person dun even care much about you while u sometimes over caring..why must that happen..why cant everything turn out to be nice..

I went to college today to terminate my season parking in Leisure Commerce Square..then I went up to the library to borrow some construction books but couldn’t get one..my plan was studying at home today but kok seng msg me and we planned to go for a movie..i really want to watch Divergence…but half way Juan ajak me to go lunch in Midvalley so me and Kok Seng change plan to Midvalley…Lesmond and Po Li was there as well..we had Chilis..the food was nice…but I duno why I din enjoy it..maybe cause I was a bit upset that I cant watch movie..Juan and Po li have to go back early..Kok Seng have to go for basket ball at first..the movie was at 9.40..when I ask them could they teman me they said the movie is too late..then I also cant say anything..forcing no bahagia..so I said nvm..but I really hope someone could teman me cause I really want to watch movie…that was my purpose to come out today..but no one actually really care so I ended up stayin in mph reading FALLING LEAVES by Adeline Yen Mah..it was really nice..at least ive got my own movie playing in my mind…haha..i really fed up hanging out..ledi..not going out for these few days..nx week ive got exams..so have to study hard..

Jo was telling me to become the president for the prom committee this year..i was abit shocked when she told me…how can she put so high hope on me..i really doubt whether it will happen or not if she let me handle everything..i gotta admit that ive got really low self confidence..she need to get things start at least at the early stage..so I told her I’ll be the temporary president just to get things to go on..i cant believe that she ask me and I said that to her..sigh..wonder wat will happen soon..alrite..gotta end here..will catch up soon..

♥ Masked on ♥ 1:54 AM