The Mask

*LeeZhiHuiGillian
*14031986
*Pisces
*Undergraduate Student
*University of Melbourne
*Taylor's College Petaling Jaya
*School of architecture and QUANTITY SURVEYING
*SM Convent Bukit Nanas
*SRK Convent Bukit Nanas Dua
*Tadika Carita,Kepong
*Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
*love to do what i like to do
*love to eat what i like to eat
*love to watch drama alot
*love friends and family
*love myself
*love to be loved


Masks
Nazneen!
Farah!
Juan!
Anna Wong!
Kok Seng!
Sook Hun!
Chin Huay!
Chih Yun!
Kenny Sia
Friendster
SAQS Forum!
AsianFanatics
The Star Newspaper

Chat among Masks


Mask's Archives
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
December 2006
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008
April 2008
January 2009
February 2009


credits to Masks
maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Sunday, May 15, 2005


2 papers gone....
weehee..so happy..i finished building services 2 and management science..those two paper was..god knows..anyway..building services there's objectives so i did quite a number of tembakan there..so hopefully my tembakkan will kena to the target..my management science worst!!!i did the notes last week without memorising it..until the day before exam which is on thursday nite only i start memorising..that was so last minute..i just slept for 3 or 4 hours..thank God i din fall asleep during the paper..my first car honda prelude is away from me now..my dad wants to give his staff to drive..i pity that staff..she will definately have a hard time driving that car..so much problems..i was sleepingin the afternoon untill i heard ppl screaming my name around my house...theni woke up and saw on black harrier outside my house..shit..thats my dad's car..anyway..uncle Dollah and Uncle Osman came to fix that prelude and drive back to office..and guess wat..tayar 4 also pancit di..road tax mati di..miss tan my dad's secretary always call me to take but i was lazy cause no one driving that car..
me-uncle ambil road tax dari Miss Tan la..road tax ada pada dia..
uncle Dollah-miss tan?
uncle Osman- Miss Tan dah mati nak ambil macam mana...
me-hah??!!*totally shocked*main main eh..
uncle dollah-betul la..takkan nak main main pasal mati..
me- *kept silent cause couldnt believe that*
Late Miss Tan is my dad's secretary..she works with my dad for really a long time..from my dad's small company till now..she was working for my dad through out all her life..she didnt get married i duno why..few years back she finds out that she got penyakit kencing manis..she take up some medication..i know she is going through a hard time but whenever i went to my dad's office she still as cheerful as she used to be...i knew her eversince i was born..she knows everything about my family and me...she is like my sister..when i was still a little kid..my dad likes to change hp number and everytime didnt let us know..then Miss Tan is the one i will call to ask and she will give me the new number...she is a really really nice woman..i really cant believe that she leaves us this early..i felt very comfortable talking to her most of the time...she will always listen to wat u have got to say..she is like my other mummy..i really regretted for not getting the road tax when she called me a few times..i didnt know that it will be the last chance to see and talk to her..i should have went..i was too lazy...now everything its too late..i cant turn back time...this is the first time someone im closed to leave me forever...i was really really sad..i was so lost..its like there's a quarter of my heart have been torn away..i kinda canot accept the fact that she leave us..she is the one i can ask for help especially regarding my dad...but now i cant do that anymore..i really cant take it..i controlled myself not to get so down cause ive got exam the nx day..i really really miss her a lot and al lot and a lot..i promise her to bring her jalan jalan after ive got my car..but i didnt do taht!!!!!why didnt i do that..i so menyesal now..how can i be so evil..how can i do that...i cant do anything now..i am praying that she will rest in peace...i will always remember her..forever..i got to appreciatte those who are still with me now..we cant predict when things going to happen..when is our love ones going to leave us..
To Late Miss Tan..i will love you forever....

♥ Masked on ♥ 1:17 AM