The Mask

*LeeZhiHuiGillian
*14031986
*Pisces
*Undergraduate Student
*University of Melbourne
*Taylor's College Petaling Jaya
*School of architecture and QUANTITY SURVEYING
*SM Convent Bukit Nanas
*SRK Convent Bukit Nanas Dua
*Tadika Carita,Kepong
*Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
*love to do what i like to do
*love to eat what i like to eat
*love to watch drama alot
*love friends and family
*love myself
*love to be loved


Masks
Nazneen!
Farah!
Juan!
Anna Wong!
Kok Seng!
Sook Hun!
Chin Huay!
Chih Yun!
Kenny Sia
Friendster
SAQS Forum!
AsianFanatics
The Star Newspaper

Chat among Masks


Mask's Archives
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
December 2006
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008
April 2008
January 2009
February 2009


credits to Masks
maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Sunday, January 16, 2005


A BAD BAD DAy!!!

dont know why but i woke up around 6 somthing today..my mum was shocked cause i know how to wake up my self...usually my sista woke me up..but this time i wake up myself..thats kinda amazing though..since i woke up so early..i decided to help my mommy masak ham..after that read newspaper..then get ready to go out..going midvalley with juan and lai kuan..meeting juan at 12..

then something went wrong..guess wat..its my car..when i was somewhere in sentul..one of the traffic lights..i stop..then i heard some really weird noise..not really sure its from my car or from the motors..me just ignore it first..my mum was abit panik anyway..then i feel something really wrong..so i stop my car..once i stopped..hahha..MATI ENJIN..i was like 'shit'..why now..my mum said she rushing..so she went off first cause i thought i should drive back to my house there and send the car to the workshop behind my house..unfortunately..the car canot tahan..when i stop for red light..the car mati enjin again..then i faster put the double signal and try to start again..ppl honk me like crazy..dont they understand the double signal..go another lane la..honk for wat..sigh..malaysian driver..then the engine hidup again so i drive la..then have to stop again..so the engine mati again..this time is middle of the road..took me so long to restart the engine...then...i saw a workshop so i just turn in and ask them to check for me...they said must be the enjine problem..since they are the small workshop they canot open my engine..they told me to send to Kia factory..i asked him..'how to drive there like that..its in setapak..kinda far from sentul..'they said drive slowly la..sure can..i got no choice so drive there..luck was really not on my side this time..the car mati engine in the middle of a t-junction..this time no matter how hard i try to restart..it couldnt start..so i went down to ask the malay guys to help me to tolak the kereta somewhere..then i walk back home..wanted to call but then handphone credit EXPIRED...my God...

when i reach home i called my dad..went in to voice mail box..dunno who else to call so i called my dad's driver uncle Dollah..he told me my dad went China this morning...sigh..of all days why today..then uncle Dollah help me to find a tow car..so my car have been towed to Selayang Baru factory..according to him..the Kia factory there faster..they told me that maybe because of the coolant ..but have to put the car there and check..so he will call me on monday and tell me wats wrong..then the tow ppl send me back home..i called lai kuan and told her wat happen..then i called Juan and she was alone in midvalley..im feeling abit guilty din turn up..so i decided to take taxi to komuter then take komuter to midvalley..so i went there for movie and also lunch at 4 and dinner at 8..i need to get back my management science file from Lesmond to do my assignment so i asked him out to catch a movie too..we had nando's for lunch cause anna gave me vouchers from bank of chickenland...wahahha..then we went for some stupid chinese movie..waste money only..then we went for groceries shoppping in Jusco..not we but only Juan and lai kuan..haha..then we had our dinner in Dome..after that Juan send me home..thats it la..such a bad day..next week no car go college..so sad..how how how...take ktm or bus lo..pity pity pity me...sad sad..really hope wat happen today wont happen again..till then..

♥ Masked on ♥ 2:10 AM