The Mask

*LeeZhiHuiGillian
*14031986
*Pisces
*Undergraduate Student
*University of Melbourne
*Taylor's College Petaling Jaya
*School of architecture and QUANTITY SURVEYING
*SM Convent Bukit Nanas
*SRK Convent Bukit Nanas Dua
*Tadika Carita,Kepong
*Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
*love to do what i like to do
*love to eat what i like to eat
*love to watch drama alot
*love friends and family
*love myself
*love to be loved


Masks
Nazneen!
Farah!
Juan!
Anna Wong!
Kok Seng!
Sook Hun!
Chin Huay!
Chih Yun!
Kenny Sia
Friendster
SAQS Forum!
AsianFanatics
The Star Newspaper

Chat among Masks


Mask's Archives
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
December 2006
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008
April 2008
January 2009
February 2009


credits to Masks
maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Sunday, December 12, 2004
A day out!!

Woke up in the morning as usual..had nasi lemak for my breakfast..after that me and my mom went to Palm Spring to check out the house again..she said that unit not so good cause my room only got 2 windows and there isn’t any view to see…cause the side building was blocking..the sun couldn’t shine in so there will be less sunlight in my room..my mom said its not so good if I study in my room..now have to reconsider that unit..around noon I went to pick up Mazlin…we suppose to go out for lunch with Farah and Nineen..but then Farah couldn’t make it cause she had to change her penang tickets..so me Lin decide to had our lunch in Mid Valley..we ajak Akie and Fara N also…we had Nando’s my favourite food…haha..while we were eating, there is this fat Indian guy came to us and show us some paper about the orphans..he took out the police permission letter also..wat we need to do is buy pens as a donation to these orphanage..so Lin bought the pens..haha..so baik hati..anyway..after that Fara N turn up with her boyfriend, Hafiz or Hafis..not sure the spelling..anyway, she said she will meet us back later so okay la..there she goes with her boyfriend..after lunch me and Lin went up to the cinema to see what movies are there to watch…we decided to watch some Korean horror movie name BUNSHINSABA..i think I means some spirit thing cause its like the spirit of the coin..the difference was just that BUNSHINSABA called the spirit using a pen..it was kinda scary also la..we sat third row from the screen and its very front..no choice la..then we meet up with Fara N..she haven’t eat yet so we decided to have some drinks in DELIFRANCE..that is where we met Akie…haha..we talk about a lot of stuff..most of us keep on asking the same question..”what to happen to who who who ah”..haha..that shows we miss our friends too much…haha..surprisingly Fara N’s boyfriend know me cause I used to had a crush on this particular Victorian and he is close to my crush..hahah..what a small world…then we went for movie..bought popcorn and everything..haha..it’s a must to have a box of popcorn..that’s my weapon for horror movies..hohoh..after movie we walk around then I had to send Fara N back and also Lin..Akie went back by Taxi..when Fara n got down from the car I told her I know how to go out..unfortunately I miss one turn so we all sesat in that housing area…there is so many dead end road..and then there is no lamp post..we just round round and round and finally we found the way out..yeah..good job..hahah..while we were on our way back to Ampang..we stuck in the jam..i hate jam so much..when we reach Ampang, Lin called Farah to come out for some drink cause I need to give back Farah her selendang..she left it in my car the other day..she was in Bukit Indah that time..since I duno the way so have rely on Lin to show me the way..Farah said she will be waiting at 7eleven in bukit indah..when we reach there we couldn’t find her..then Lin just found out that we were not in Bukit Indah..we were in Taman Kosas..my god !!Lin Lin..tinggal ampang pun tak tau jalan..so we waited there Farah come over..her mom send her there…then we had our drink in a restaurent name HIDAYAH INDAH..its opposite a mosque yang tersergam indah..haha..we had maggie goring..Lin saw her guyfriend there..they were playing sms..haha..she was so malu when that guy manage to guess who is she..hahha..Farah was hungry so she ordered another one tosai tisu if im not mistaken..and then another teh ais limau also..lapar sangat..wat to do..we really laugh our head off that time..there are some people there watching football..wheh they shouted Farah was shocked and there she goes having some stain on her white shirt…she washed it with water and it got worst..hahha..before that she used the small paper where the people used to write the price to wipe the thing that kena her shirt..when the people came to write the price again he look at Farah when she gave him that dirty paper…haha..his face expression was really funny…hahahah..but he got no choice..he still have to write on that paper..haha..after that I send them home and I got back at around 11…kinda tired though but fun..till then..

♥ Masked on ♥ 4:49 PM